Why dream of a cow?
August 3, 2012
It happens that you think you are sheep, you think, and suddenly a cow. Few people dream of this kind of dream, but this also happens. So why dream of a cow?
- To dream of a cow is a quarrel, worries that may even be accompanied by tears.
- As in reality, and in a dream, a cow lives its own life, and leads itself is not logical and intuitive. If a cow is butting, then one should expect a person who will not come with the kindest and purest intentions. And, if the cows are butting with each other - then you can breathe out calmly, good luck awaits you.
- As always at some, which means at any time, these animals will require milking. The value of milking a cow in a dream - foreshadows joy, a pleasant surprise, receiving honors. If in a dream the mooing of a cow was heard, then it is worth preparing for troubles, or for new duties and new worries.
- Despite some factors, cows are different in size, and in dreams it plays a big role. If you dream of a fat, beefy cow - this is a sign that heralds good news, but if you dream of a skinny - then this is a lack of home, need.
- By nature, a cow does not have the ability to change its natural color of the suit, and it can often be seen dressed in a white and black range of colors, but sleep is not a reality. Black as night, a cow usually dreams of danger or illness, as well as losses, and if you milk such a cow, get ready for trouble.
- A dream dreamed, can carry a hidden meaning, and to decipher the message, you should look into any detail, you may even see, in that field, a milkmaid. If you see a milkmaid in a dream, this means that there is a considerable chance of encountering the malevolence of a familiar woman whom you sympathize with, so it is worth being extremely careful.
- And why dream of a herd of cows? If in a dream their whole herd - someone from the circle of your communication, will make not very high moral deed. He will be ashamed, but he is not recognized, because he thinks that this is a betrayal on his part.