Where to stay in Rostov-on-Don? Hotel "Don Quixote"
During a trip to Rostov, we stayed at the Don Quixote Hotel. The hotel was clean, neat and pleasant. The location is also great - near the city center, the main cathedral and the Don. Let's see everything in a little more detail.
1. The hotel building is one of the highest in this part of the city, consisting of a rectangular grid of straight narrow streets.
2. "Don Quixote" is a 3 * economy class hotel
3. Go inside. Reception desk
4. Around quite comfortable
5. Who sees what in the picture?)
6. Even the stained glass window that adds atmosphere is
7. The hotel has 87 rooms: 31 single and 56 double
8. Bathrooms with several types of towels, hairdryer and other necessary accessories.
9. The rooms also have everything for a comfortable stay - furniture, TV, Internet, bedside lighting, a few sockets. Very worthy!
10. Cost of living: standard double or twin for single occupancy - 3,000 and 3,350 rubles, for double occupancy - 3,300 and 4,000 rubles, respectively.
Single room costs 2500 rubles per day without breakfast and 2850 rubles, if you include breakfast
11. Some rooms are not with a shower, but with a bath
12. The hotel can hold various business events and thematic meetings.
13. There are 2 conference rooms and meeting rooms.
14. The corridors are light, the walls are decorated
15. You can buy various souvenirs. From the not so widely known represented Semikarakorsk ceramics. In the Rostov region there is the city of Semikarakorsk, where various faience products are produced. It's cool that they are not limited to banal souvenirs, but help to promote something local, no less interesting for tourists.
16. And from the balconies of the hotel and from the windows of the rooms and conference rooms offer views of the city and the Don
17. It is interesting to look at different in style and time of construction of the house of Rostov.
18. Many epochs
19. One of the main sights of the city is visible - the Cathedral of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos of the mid-19th century. Outwardly, it looks like the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow, which is not surprising - the author of the projects of both buildings was the famous Konstantin Ton.
20. According to the legend, it is his belltower that is “to blame” for the fact that Rostov was called Rostov-Papa.I have already spoken about this here.
21. Views from one conference room. Don got a little shallow
22. Voroshilovsky Bridge and the road to the south of the region and further, to the Krasnodar Territory and the Crimea
Nothing and no one interfered with our rest in the hotel. The bed is soft, the breakfast is delicious. A great place for guests of the city who want to get acquainted with the Don Land and its capital more closely.
Don Vine 2017
Winery "Elbuzd". First time in the wine cellar
Industrial Heart of the Rostov Region
Rostov factory of sparkling wines
Winery "Sarkel Manor"
How Rostov-on-Don "dad" became
Museum "like grandmother in the village"
I thank the Ministry of Economic Development of the Rostov Region and the Reina Tour company for organizing the eno-gastronomic info-tour, hospitality, the most delicious acquaintance with the Rostov region and assistance in organizing the filming. Special thanks to the community of travelers in Russia
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle
How Rostov-on-Don "dad" became
Let's look at some pictures of high-rise Rostov and find out where this city got the nickname “Rostov-papa”. Read more
Where I lived in North Korea
Throughout the trip, our group lived in the Yanggakdo International Hotel. The very location of this hotel is surprising: it is located
Novosibirsk This weird Marins Park Hotel.
The hotel is located near the train station. Category 4 stars. This is a view from my window. On the facade is the inscription Marins Park Hotel. Outside, everything is pretty normal, but
Favorite hotel in Yaroslavl
Living in one of the rooms is an adventure in itself. Each room is unique, films that were shot in Yaroslavl and the Yaroslavl region are beaten up in the interior: Afonya,
Hotel windows inward
No, the first photo is certainly not a hotel, which I wanted to tell you, but a famous house-well in Africa, which we have already considered and discussed in detail. But
What exactly could not have expected from the city of Vyksa, Nizhny Novgorod Region, was that which hotel was to stay. one.