Sacrus for posture correction: properties, effectiveness and feedback
Sakrus helps with such problems:
- Pain in the buttocks, back and neck.
- Pinching of the sciatic nerve.
- Knee pain.
- Dysfunction of the organs of the little pelvis.
- Intercostal neuralgia.
- Violations of diaphragmatic breathing.
- Reduced spasm and muscle rigidity.
- Pain syndrome due to protrusion of the fibrous ring of the intervertebral disc.
- Radicular syndromes of the upper limbs.
- Numbness of hands.
- Osteochondrosis of any localization.
- Scoliosis I - III degree.
- Kyphoscoliosis I - III degree.
- Violations of posture.
- Growth retardation in children and adolescents.
- Vegetative-visceral disorders caused by biomechanical disorders in the vertebral motor segments.
- Violation or change of the functions of the bronchi and lungs, stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas, kidneys, urinary system.
- Chronic muscular overstrain and biomechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, caused by the effects of training loads in sports.
- Pain in the back and neck during professional muscular overstrain, where the work is associated with a long stay in the same position.
To use the drug is very simple: turn on, bring to the painful area and hold for 10-15 minutes. 3-4 procedures can be done per day.
Despite the high efficiency, there are contraindications:
- Scoliosis IV degree.
- Complete stiffness of the joints (ankylosis).
- Severe instability of the vertebral motor segments with symptoms of spondylolisthesis.
- Acute disorders of cerebral and spinal blood circulation.
- Tumors of the spine and spinal cord, malignant neoplasms of any localization.
- Fresh traumatic lesions of the spine, acute injuries of the skull.
- Severe, acute diseases of internal organs.
- The presence of an implanted pacemaker.
- Specific and non-specific infectious processes in the spine and joints.
- Status epilepticus.