Restaurant "Okhotny Dvor" (Vladivostok): description, menu
Plunge into the atmosphere of northern romance withrestaurant "Okhotny Dvor" (Vladivostok) is possible. This is a unique institution that combines the spirit of this hunting house, luxurious interior, delicious cuisine.
About the city
Vladivostok is a fairly young city (just over 150 years old), one of the largest ports in the Far East of the Russian Federation. This is the main base of the Pacific Fleet.
The city is a cultural, scientific-educational, economic, maritime center of the country. The population of Vladivostok is 606.5 thousand people.
Quite a lot of interesting places, attractions, large shopping centers, restaurants.
Every year thousands of tourists from different parts of Russia and other countries visit the city.
List of cafes and restaurants in Vladivostok
- "Pizza House" - Italian and European restaurantkitchen, which is along Svetlanskaya street, 106 ("Avangard" shopping center). There is also a children's menu, takeaway food. Excellent pizza, salads, duck. Good, cozy atmosphere, helpful staff.
- "Tokyo" - a network of restaurants of Asian, Japanese,European cuisine. Located at the addresses: 100-year-old street in Vladivostok, 50A; Svetlanskaya street, 83. There are business lunches, a tasty menu, reasonable prices. Family institution.
- "Pai Themili" - a cafe located in the center of the city. Offers to taste dishes of European and British cuisine. Here, there is delicious coffee and pastries. Located on the street. Svetlanskaya, 12.
- "Paulaner Brouhaus Vladivostok" - restaurant-pub, offering European, German cuisine, as well as seafood and barbecue. There is a brewery here. It is located along Fontannaya street, 2.
- "Ganga" - a restaurant of Indian cuisine, which is located on the Ocean Avenue, 69. Delicious vegetarian dishes. A variety of lean menus at affordable prices. Cozy atmosphere.
- "Iz Brasserie" - confectionery at Pogranichnaya, 12. Delicious desserts, cakes (especially "Napoleon").
- "Okhotny Dom" is a restaurant with a real atmosphere of a hunting house. And other institutions.
Restaurant with a very interesting atmosphere, delicious menu (dishes of eastern, Caucasian, European, Russian cuisine), luxurious interior.
This is a separately located structure, which in its style resembles the hunter's house. There are a lot of trophies, beautiful and sound furniture, stained-glass compositions, ancient weapons.
The interior of the halls is decorated with bright colors, high ceilings, lots of wood, huge chandeliers.
In the "Okhotny Dvor" (Vladivostok) there are 3 main halls and VIP-space:
- Small hall for 40 people.
- Small hall for 20 people.
- Great hall for 120-200 people.
- VIP-space - separate booths in the greenhouse.
There is also a children's room.
There is music, there is a dance floor.
The institution holds banquets, wedding celebrations, corporate parties.
Also an excellent place for a family holiday, a romantic dinner, gatherings with friends, business meetings.
The restaurant "Okhotny Dvor" (Vladivostok) offers tasty and fairly large portions of dishes of Russian, Caucasian, European and Oriental cuisine. A lot of meat dishes, game, seafood.
- Cold and hot snacks (fish, meat, game, vegetables).
- Flour dishes (khinkali, manti, kutaby, vareniki, dumplings, pancakes).
- First meal.
- Side dishes.
- Drinks (juices, water).
Also there is an excellent wine list: France, Italy, Georgia, Armenia, New Zealand, Kuban, Chile, non-alcoholic.