Recipes masks for hair at home. Restorative, nourishing and moisturizing hair masks
Shining clear skin, strong nails and smooth, strong hair are the distinctive features of a well-groomed woman. But just so perfect appearance is not given to anyone, all this is the result of hard work. Some women trust their appearance to cosmetologists from expensive salons, and some personally seek beauty through the use of home remedies. Next, we look at the secrets of beauty hair, let's talk about how to achieve grooming, without leaving the walls of the house.
The advantage of home masks
Hair masks made from inexpensive components at home are much superior to expensive products. And the benefits are not only in accessibility. According to the reviews of girls who compared the effectiveness of salon drugs and home remedies, the latter benefit in many respects.
- All components that make up homemade hair masks are of natural origin.
- They are endowed with high quality, as the natural composition eliminates the presence of synthetic and toxic substances.
- The masks are safe, no formations appear on the skin, and the condition of the hair does not deteriorate. But this is only if there is no allergy to any particular product.
- Mask components are environmentally friendly.
- High result from the course of cosmetic procedures. Home cosmetic components are available to absolutely everyone and are an excellent alternative to expensive hair masks. The main thing is to have patience and carry out cosmetic procedures without long breaks.
What can hair masks be made of?
Recipes for hair masks at home include available ingredients. They are prepared from food and pharmacological components. So, what can nourish, moisturize hair:
- kefir, milk;
- chicken eggs;
- olive oil;
- lemon juice;
- onion juice;
- burdock, castor oil;
- essential oils.
What to consider when using hair masks
Prepare a mask for hair at home according to the recipe selected the day before, should be immediately prior to application.
- If, after use in the tank, a small amount of the composition remains, then the remains, no matter how pitiful, must be discarded. Even after a brief storage, the cosmetic mixture loses all its usefulness.
- Each mask has its own exposure time on the hair. Increase the duration of the procedure is not worth it. Reduce too undesirable (unless there are no contraindications).
- The course to improve the condition of the hair should be at least 10 sessions.
- Each new mask containing untested substances should be tested on a small area of the body (for example, on the arm). If after 10 minutes after application no irritation or reddening has occurred, the mask has completely passed the test and proved its safety.
Recipes for hair masks at home
In order not to be unfounded, we will further present the options of checked and approved hair masks used by many girls. These compounds are completely safe, and most importantly, show a result that is visible to all.
Moisturizing masks: application rules
Masks for moisturizing hair at home are considered universal, as they are suitable for any type of hair. So that efforts are not in vain, the procedure must be carried out correctly:
- Moisturizing masks exert their effect on washed, slightly dried hair at the moment that the other varieties are applied to the head just before washing. If this recommendation is not followed, the composition will act to the extent not expected. Therefore, first wash and a little blot your hair with a towel, leaving them wet.
- The second rule of moisturizing masks - the distribution is carried out from the hair follicles to the tips themselves. For even application you can use a comb.
- Wrap your head with a moisturizing mask with a towel or a suitable shower cap.
- At home, a mask for moisturizing hair lasts longer than other types of masks: from half an hour to 1.5 hours.
- When time is up, the mask is removed with water at a comfortable temperature;
- For a visible and tangible result, it is desirable to carry out the procedure 1 time in 7 days. The course lasts 10 sessions.
Mask on kefir
This is a one-component mask for shine hair.She perfectly nourishes the hair with moisture, will give vitality. The recipe is very simple: take kefir or sour milk, heat a little (if necessary) and carefully distribute along the length of the hair.
This type of mask means - one of the most popular, since it is characterized by simplicity of composition and fast visible result. The former beauty is returned to the dull hair, the hair becomes thicker.
Moisturizing hair mask with aloe
A promising hair care product at home is an aloe vera mask. This drug is not just cosmetic, but also medicinal. In addition to the moisturizing effect, the aloe vera product makes hair thicker, shine, and it is also a great homemade mask for split ends.
Useful composition should not include a large number of components, so as not to suppress the work of aloe. The recipe is simple: a couple of tablespoons of plant juice are mixed with an equal amount of unsweetened yogurt. All connect and apply on hair.
Useful mask with cucumber
The cucumber is full of liquid, so what, if not this vegetable, be used as a moisturizing component of a cosmetic?
The recipe for a mask of cucumber is simple: remove the peel from the vegetable, and grate the pulp. The resulting gruel (can be in pure form, with the addition of a tablespoon of unsweetened yogurt), apply to the hair, especially rub it into the roots. And then use the rules outlined above.
Home remedy with honey and glycerin
First you need to prepare the components of this mask. Honey, if it is candied, needs to be melted. For this composition, it must have a liquid state and be homogeneous. Glycerin can be bought at the pharmacy.
When the preparation is complete, mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of glycerin. The third element can take any vegetable oil. Rub the mask into your hair, warm with a towel and leave for 40 minutes. Then rinse well with water.
Recipes nutritious hair masks at home
Nutritious masks fill the hair with a complex of elements that activate their full growth. To the result from the use of not long to wait, you need to follow the recommendations.
- For a good and visible result, masks should be used regularly: at least 2-3 days a week.
- Applying a mask to the hair is carried out immediately before the water procedures.
- The nourishing mask is first rubbed into the scalp, making circular, smooth movements. After the mixture is equally distributed over the entire length of the hair.
- Wash off the product should be warm water, and then you should use shampoo.
How to help dyed hair
Nourishing mask for dyed hair - this is what is necessary for damaged chemistry strands. From frequent dyeing, hair loses its natural strength, becomes dry and brittle. All this because of the loss of nutrients. Therefore, in order to restore the hair its former beauty, lost due to the application of coloring agents, they conduct a course of nutritious home masks for colored hair. It will take:
- chamomile or nettle tincture (available in the pharmacy) - 60 ml;
- colorless henna - 30 g;
- chopped grated cucumber.
It should be clarified that chamomile tincture is suitable for blond girls, and nettle tincture is suitable for brunettes. Preparing the tool as follows: infusion of medicinal herbs brewed for 20 minutes, then filtered. The resulting solution is poured henna, mix and add the pulp of cucumber.The finished mask is rubbed into the hair, wrapped over the top with a towel or cap and held for 10-15 minutes. Then wash off, and wash your head. The effectiveness of the mask can be achieved with its regular use.
Help cut the hair
- kefir or yogurt - 50 ml;
- Cognac - 10 ml;
- 3 egg yolks.
All components are mixed until uniform and applied to dry hair. Wrap a towel tightly and leave overnight. If it is inconvenient to sleep with a mask on your head, then the procedure can be carried out on weekends and walk with a mask as long as possible.
Oil nourishing mask
The following is necessary:
- extract of sea buckthorn - 9 ml;
- olive oil - 1 ml.
Mixing components, they need to be heated. After rubbing massage into the scalp, and then spread over the entire length of the hair. Collect the hair in a bun and wrap a plastic bag, and on top - a towel. Wait 40 minutes and wash off the mask. Rinse with shampoo will have several times, because the first time the oil can not wash out.
Nourishing fruit mask
Fruits contain a huge amount of nutrients, so you can make a means to normalize the condition of the hair.To prepare the composition will need the pulp of 2 bananas and 50 grams of fat sour cream. All together in a mixture and rub into the hair, spreading a thick layer over the entire length. Remove the curls under the towel and wait half an hour. When the time comes, the hair is washed twice with a light foamy agent.
Coconut hair mask will fill the hair strands with all useful substances. The following components are suitable for its creation: coconut oil - 2 tbsp. l., honey - 1 tsp. Everything is brought to homogeneity and heat the mixture. After smeared on curls, insulated with a towel. After a quarter of an hour, the coconut hair mask is washed off with water at a comfortable temperature and a suitable soap. The procedure is repeated 4 times a month. Course continue 10 sessions.
Weakened, dull, lifeless hair needs to be restored. They are damaged by frequent blow-drying, staining, improper brushing.
Recipes for hair masks at home can restore lifeless hair, but you should not expect a quick result. The recovery procedure can last six months.
For a home-made recipe for restoring hair masks, use natural substances: dairy products, honey, vegetable oils, brandy, yolks, and more.
A cheap pharmacy drug has a tremendous effect on women's hair. Castor hair mask - a tool proven by many women.
The most popular mask is prepared as follows: burdock and castor oils are mixed in the same proportions, heated and applied to the hair roots. Roll on a towel and hold for 30 minutes. After being washed off.
Rehabilitation of bleached hair
At home, masks for bleached hair are mixed from many natural ingredients, because such hair is often severely damaged. This is a kind of retribution for the acquired beauty. Next, tell about a pair of proven recipes for bleached hair masks. At home, prepare them is not difficult.
- Means for hair "3 in 1". Preparing a mixture of 3 components: honey mass, aloe juice and castorca. The components are measured in equal quantities and connect. The main part is rubbed into the hair follicles, and the remaining mass is applied to the curls. A bundle is made of the strands, the head is warmed by means of a special cap or terry cloth. Notch half an hour, then the composition is washed off.
- The second recipe is made from castor oil, mustard and green clay. All ingredients are combined in single parts and put on curls. Keep such a mask for long - only a couple of minutes, because mustard can cause a burn. Then everyone washes off.
- Another option is to put together the apple flesh, citrus juice and sour milk. The resulting mask is rinsed with hair, but does not immediately wash off, but wait 5 minutes, after which you can conscientiously rinse your head with running water.
Prevent hair loss
Anti-fallout hair masks are another popular type of therapeutic cosmetics.
Hair loss is a frequent occurrence and occurs in every 3 women. The reasons for this disease may be several:
- postponed disease;
- hormonal disorder;
- recent childbirth;
- lack of vitamins;
- permanent staining.
It is possible to stop hair loss with an integrated approach: taking a vitamin complex, as well as using hair masks against hair loss.
Burdock mask from falling out
The following will be required:
- burdock oil - 3 tbsp. l .;
- melted honey - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sour citrus juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Egg yolks - 2 pcs.
Burdock oil is first heated by steam, and then combined with other components. The finished mixture is rubbed lightly into the scalp, and rubbed over the entire length of the hair. Stand for half an hour, and then washed off. To achieve the expected result, the mask is applied 1 time in 10 days. The course lasts 6 months. Also it is a mask for hair shine.
Honey mask from falling out
For many years now, honey has unquestionably taken the first place in terms of the effectiveness of exposure to hair. It is filled with useful substances and is able to rehabilitate damaged strands, add shine, eliminate the section, and stop the loss.
Masks are one-component, that is, on the basis of one honey, and with the addition of other components. Consider the most popular recipes.
- It will take 1 small onion, 50 grams of baked honey and 1 spoon of olive oil. Onions rubbed on a grater and combine with other ingredients. A thick layer is applied to the strands, covered with a plastic bag on top and a towel. Wait 35 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo. An unpleasant onion smell can be neutralized with citrus juice or a weak concentrate of vinegar.
- The second recipe is a mustard mask. It includes 2 tbsp. l mustard powder, 2 tbsp. lburdock oil, a couple of yolks and 50 grams of sugar. After combining all the ingredients, the finished mixture is applied to the curls, wrapped with a towel and held until 30 minutes have elapsed (if the oven starts to burn strongly, then the exposure time should be reduced). After being washed off. Prepare and use a mask regularly: once a week, if the hair is of a normal type, once every 10 days for dry hair, once every 5 days for greasy hair.
- Mask with egg, melted honey and gelatin. Equal portions of yolks, honey and gelatin are combined and applied to the entire length of the strands. For 20 minutes the healing mixture is not washed off. Then it is easily removed with warm water and shampoo. The mask is simple, but very effective. Perform the procedure using this composition can be weekly.
Homemade hair masks - a proven tool that gives 100% result, but subject to frequent use. In addition, they are completely safe and do not cause an allergic reaction or other undesirable symptoms. It is necessary to use such home remedies as often as possible. Only then we can expect a positive result. And hair will cause envy and admiration of others.