Octopuses of thread
Want to entertain your child? Spend a few minutes for an exciting process of making a thread octopus. Attract the kid to this entertaining work - he will be delighted.
You will need:
• A small piece of padding polyester
• Rectangular cardboard
• Colored paper (blue and white)
The process of making octopus:
1. On a rectangular piece of cardboard (the height of your octopus depends on its height), wind the threads around the center. Remove them carefully and cut with scissors on one side.
2. On the same side, carefully fasten the filament base of the octopus with a thread (while slightly retreat from its edge). On the head of an octopus so get funny hair (hairs).
3. Execute the head - place the prepared piece of a synthetic winterizer inside the thread base, so that it is completely invisible (mask it carefully with threads).
4. Below the head, tie the place from which you can make an octopus skirt.
5. Separate this "skirt" into identical in size strands (it is better that you get 7 strands).
6. Each strand plaits in a pigtail. At the end of its secure thread.
7From fantasy paper cut eyes. The mouth can be made either from red paper, or from a small piece of red thread. Glue them to the head, forming a little face. Your fantastic character - the octopus of threads is ready!