Increased sweating in women: causes and treatment1 338
In the medical field, excessive sweating is called "hyperhidrosis." Why does it suddenly appear in women? All because of the female hormones - estrogen. If there is a shortage of them, then the body receives a signal of overheating, and to cool, it releases sweat. Armpits, legs, face sweat. When a woman sweats, estrogens do not stand out. As long as there is a root cause, sweating will sometimes be repeated.
In girls, excessive sweating is divided into two types:
- Idiopathic (occurs for no reason and localized);
- Secondary (a consequence of some ailment, appears in a certain area, and throughout the body).
Causes of excessive sweating:
- Changes in hormonal levels (menopause, menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth);
- Nervous disorders;
- Disruption of the thyroid gland;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Violations of the musculoskeletal system;
- Infectious diseases that cause fever;
- Poisoning the body;
- Incorrectly chosen clothes or shoes (made of kozhzam or synthetics);
- Excessive physical activity;
- Taking the medicine with the side effect of sweating (Aspirin, Tramadol, Insulin, Promedol, Bupropion).
Excessive sweat is observed localized. But there are cases of sweating all over the body.
Worried women most often. Causes: strong feelings, emotional shake-up, fever and hot weather. There is an unpleasant smell and irritation of the armpits.
The result of incorrectly chosen shoes, cramped shoes or shoes out of season. Rubber outsole, wearing kapron tights and synthetic socks will provide sweaty feet. The continuous lack of oxygen contributes to the formation of bacteria and the appearance of an unpleasant odor. Such conditions are favorable breeding conditions for the fungus.
On the head
Causes: emotional disorders or stressful situations, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, disruption of the central nervous system or herpes zoster.
On the face
It indicates nervous tension, obesity.May occur in hot weather.
It happens during stress, feelings, fear, etc. Also, wet palms appear during physical exertion, drug overdose and in infectious diseases.
Of the whole body
Appears abruptly after taking hot drinks or dishes. The body reacts to physical exertion, nervous irritants and excess weight. Sometimes accompanied by high blood pressure, constant weakness and dizziness.
Be sure to look for the cause, completely examining the body.
In this article we will talk in detail about the methods that help women fight sweating.