How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine with exercise
Exercises for deep muscles
These exercises will work you deep muscles of the cervical spine, but do not hurt anything. They are also useful to people who feel acute pain.
When performing exercises, always perform resistance with your head, not your hand. The head should always be in the same position.
- Align your posture: shoulders as low as possible and pulled back a little. The chin should be parallel to the floor. Head exactly.
- Do the workout. Take back your shoulders and knock down the shoulder blades. Lower them as far as possible. Relax. Take a deep breath in and out.
- Take your right hand to the side, bend at the elbow. The palm should be parallel to the head. Attach it to the temple, just above the ear. Bend your head with your hand, with your head to resist the tilt. Hold these resistances for 3-5 seconds. Make 3 such approaches on the one hand.
- Repeat the same movement with your other hand, trying to tilt your head to the right with your hand, while resisting your head.
- Repeat the workout.
- Make a fist. Support their chin. Try to raise your head upward with your head. The duration of the resistance is 3-5 seconds, 3 approaches.
- Hold your hand with your palm over your forehead. Perform a resistance head, trying to tilt it back with your hand.
- Put your hands “in lock” behind your head. Tilting your head forward continue to withstand resistance.
- Do these exercises, alternately putting a fist to the bottom of the cheeks.
To get the expected result, the exercises must be performed daily.