How to sew on a sewing machine?
Despite the fact that the cities are crammeda variety of boutiques and shopping centers, and Internet - sites for the sale of clothing, an actual occupation for many people remains independent sewing things. Everyone who has a sewing machine at home creates magnificent, exclusive things with his own hands. Choose any outfit from a fashion store and try to make it yourself - a very popular occupation to date. You just need to know some rules of use and instructions for safe work with the sewing machine.
The first thing you need to figure out is how to sew on a sewing machine. Regardless of the company, the year of production and all other qualities, the instruction manual for the sewing machine remains one.
- First - uncover the machine, put it on a stable and level place.
- Now you need to pick up and fix the thread. To do this, take the reel, put it on the iron rod. He is on top of the typewriter. Wrap the end of the thread longer and thread the upper thread. It must be passed through a special eyelet, which also is on top of the machine, behind. Fix the thread in the tension regulator. It is located on top. Now thread the end of the thread into the needle.
- Take the bobbin, insert the spool into it. There are special small coils. Click, it should sound just click, then you will be sure that the machine will work. Leave the end of the thread so that it is outside the bobbin. Lock in the shuttle.
- Now you need to get the inner thread to make itwas near the needle. To do this, you need to rotate the handle until the needle reaches the bottom thread. When the end of the thread appears, remove it without rotating the handle. Place the upper and lower threads together from yourself.
- Now put the fabric under the foot with the needle,lower the presser foot. You can start sewing. Rotate the knob or press the pedal (depending on what kind of machine you have - manual or foot) first slowly until you learn. Hold the fabric so that it lies flat, does not slip. In order to get even seams, mark a straight line with chalk.
In order to learn how to sew on a sewing machine,it is necessary not only to manage with threads and cloth, but also to observe safety rules. The first thing to remember is that you always have to watch your hands when you sew. Look, that the hand does not fall under the needle, quickly rearrange it, stitching the fabric. Be careful, especially if you use an electric typewriter. She quickly sews, and thus the risk of hit of a finger under a needle very much increases. Be careful when refueling the machine. Make sure that it is turned off at this time. If it is a hand-held machine, fix the handle so that during the preparation of the machine to work it does not accidentally turn.
Do not start work with your hair loose. They can get under the foot and needle as well as your clothes. In order not to injure yourself, tie up your tail and fasten your clothes.