How to make an explanatory note (for example sample)
Characteristics and requirements for the document
- Explanatory, like any other documents drawn up for a specific sample. The components of the document are called requisites. It is they who document the legal force.
- Explanatory note is a written confirmation of something. Therefore, when composing a document, one should be especially attentive to the selection of words, the wording of prepositions.
Creativity at the time of writing is excluded.
- The compiler is obliged to use the established rules, to comply with the necessary regulations.
- The document must be objective, consisting of reliable and correct information about the events. The explanatory is based on the facts and specific tasks of the leader.
- Explanatory should be perfectly framed and edited. Any errors are not allowed.
The text is only in a formal business style: logical, accurate, clear, concise, accessible and simple.It should be informative, reasoned and convincing. The text is characterized by consistency and consistency.
- Paper size - A4 - spacing between lines 1.5. A5 - interval 1.
- The name is printed in large letters of 16 points.
- The date is written in one line in Arabic numerals: date, month, year. If the date consists of a single digit, a zero is placed before it.