How to connect redirection?
Call forwarding is the ability of the telephone network to redirect a call from one number to another. This feature allows, for example, to receive calls to a work number from a mobile or home phone. Let's analyze how to connect call forwarding to MTS, Beeline, Megafon and Tele2.
To connect forwarding, the MTS client can use one of the following methods:
- dial USSD-command * 111 * 40 #, call;
- send an SMS with the text 2111 to the number 111;
- use the "Internet Assistant";
- send the command "Per" or "ON" to the number 232.
You can also connect call forwarding by calling the MTS Contact Center at 8-800-250-0890, however, in this case, 30 rubles will be charged for activating the option, while using other methods you will not have to pay.
Beeline subscribers can set forwarding:
- sending USSD-command * 110 * 031 #;
- dialing the number 0674 09 031;
- using the "Personal Account";
- by contacting the Support Center at 0611.
If you are a customer of Megafon, to connect call forwarding you can:
- send USSD command ** 21 * (forwarding number) #;
- use the "Service Guide";
- call the company's support service at 8-800-550-05-00.