Many women know such an unpleasantdisease as thrush. Self-medication, of course, should not be engaged, only your doctor-gynecologist can correctly choose a medicine. Most often appointed "Flukostat", the instruction of which in the smallest detail describes its impact.
This drug belongs to antifungal agents, and it is rightfully considered one of the most effective.
The drug "Flucostat" has the followingpharmacological action: the active substance fluconazole has an antifungal effect and impairs the ability to permeate the cell walls of fungi, it is actively used in various mycoses that can be caused by the following microorganisms: Histoplasma capsulatum, Candida spp, Coccidioides immitis, Cryptococcus neoformans, Coccidioides immitis, Microsporum spp, Blastomyces dermatitides, Trichophyton spp.
Use the preparation "Flucostat" instructionadvises on the appointment of a doctor and strictly in the prescribed dosage. Although in advertising, for sure many people saw her, pretty girls said that enough of one capsule and from the thrush will not remain a trace. In truth, each woman is unique in her own way, and the body is different, so the speed of recovery also directly depends on the physiological characteristics of the body.
Use the "Flucostat" instruction recommends in the following cases with the indication of doses:
- with deep fungal infections of an endemic character (inincluding sporotrichosis, coccidiomycosis, histoplasmosis, paracocidiomycosis) to 400 mg of the drug per day, treatment should last at least 2 months, duration - up to 2 years;
- cryptococcosis, including cryptococcalmeningitis, AIDS and other infections on the first day should take 400 mg of the drug, then 200-400 mg every day, the duration of treatment depends on the effect;
- with cutaneous mycoses (including stop, groin area) for 150 mg of the drug 1 time per 7 days, or 50 mg per day - once, the duration of treatment can be up to 6 weeks or more according to the indications;
- with generalized candidiasis (includingwith disseminated candidiasis, candidemia) appoint 400 mg of the drug "Flucostat" on the first day, then 200-400 mg every day, the duration of therapy depends on the clinical signs of the course of the disease;
- for the prevention of candidiasis in patients with malignant tumors during chemotherapy appoint 300-400 mg of the drug per day;
- with candidiasis of the mucous membranes of the esophagus, mouth and pharynx for 50-100 mg of the drug, the reception continues up to 2 weeks;
- with vaginal candidiasis, candidabalanitis drug should be taken at 150 mg once, to avoid relapses, "Flukostat" can be appointed to receive once every 30 days for 150 mg, the duration of one year.
It should be noted that in other cases,"Flukostat" instruction prohibits. In addition, this drug has a number of contraindications. It includes children's age, persons under 16, pregnancy, lactation and lactation, individual intolerance of any substance that is a part of the drug Flucostat. Its composition, by the way, is as follows: fluconazole (active ingredient, 50 mg contains one capsule), sodium sulfate, lactose, corn starch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide serve as auxiliary substances.
If there is a need for a re-treatment, consult a doctor, since the drug's instructions allow for a second reception until complete recovery.
In addition, the preparation is available as a suspension. But you should not decide on your own, only the doctor can determine if you need capsules or suspension.
And in conclusion I want to say that the pledgegood health is personal hygiene, including intimate. So watch yourself and do not self-medicate. So you can aggravate the course of the disease, do not hesitate and contact the specialists.