Christina Moore: biography, career, personal life
Today, let's talk about another wonderful actress of American descent - Christine Moore. We will discuss her biography, personal life and acting career.
Christina Moore is a famous film star, originally from America. More known to viewers is the role of Laurie Forman in the series Marc Brazil's "Show of the 70's" and the role of Sullivan Candy in the drama "Sister Hawthorne."
Cristina Moore was born on April 12, 1973, in the city of Palatine (Illinois, USA).
From a young age, the girl dreamed of a big stage, withsix have already started performing in the church, which her parents regularly visited. Entering school as a teenager, Christina continued her hobby. Moving to the senior classes, the future actress, together with the school troupe performed in the theater of Chicago. She played roles in such productions as "Cinderella", "Annie", "Big River".
The professional debut of Christina took place in the state of Indiana, in a small townEvansville, where the girl played a role in staging the playYoung Abe: The Abraham Lincoln Boyhood Outdoor Musical Drama.
After graduation, Moore enrolled in the "School of Art" at the University of Wesleyan (Illinois). Next, the girl moved to Los Angeles to start an acting career.
Christine Moore, whose biography says,that from a young age the girl was already talented in terms of acting, she starred in six films and four dozen serials. But for the most part her roles, which she performed, were designed for several episodes.
What specific pictures did Christina Moore shoot? The films that brought her fame are listed below:
- "Cracked losers" - played the role of Gi-Waggs Patron;
- "Three in a Canoe" - an image of a Butterfly;
- "The manual for the guys" - played Elaine;
- "Operation Delta Farce" - Karen;
- "The thirst for victory" - Mrs. Parker.
TV shows that have come to fame (the number of episodes in parentheses):
- "Unhappy Together" - played the role of Sherry (four);
- "The Bay of Hyperion" - Amy Sweeney (seventeen);
- "Pasadena" - Richards Jaylin (four);
- "Mad TV" - several characters (eight);
- "Guide the bad girl" - a girl named Kapa (six);
- "Show of the 70's" - Laurie Foreman (six episodes);
- The "real estate in great demand" - the role of Eves Emirson (played a major role for thirteen episodes);
- "90210: The New Generation" - character Tracy Clark (ten episodes);
- "Sister Hawthorne" - the role of Candy Sullivan (twenty);
- "Jesse" - played by Christine Ross (three series).
In addition to the above series, Christina Moore played in many other roles, in which she played the supporting roles. In addition, the actress voiced such books as "Yellow Star" and "Young sorcerers".
Personal life and interesting facts
In early July 2008, Moore married John Dusey, who is also an actor. The presence of children is not known.
Cristina Moore is the main investor and co-owner of a small share of the world corporation Easy Street Motorsports, also an actress - the founder of a humorous, female ensembleBitches Funny, who over the past five years is pleased with the performances of his audience in cities such as Los Angeles and New York.
Several times, Christina appeared on various Disney channel TV shows.
To date, the actress turned 44 years old. It's hard to say how bright a career is waiting for her in the future. With certainty, you can only say that Christina Moore is a truly talented actress.