Balls of thread and glue
Volumetric balloons will decorate any holiday - Wedding, New Year, Birthday, corporate party, etc. ... In this article we will look at how to make balls from threads and glue with your own hands.
You will need:round balls with a rubber band at the end, food film (if you want to keep the ball), sunflower oil, pva glue (it is better to use furniture pva), water, starch, large yarn.
- Inflate the balls.
- Roll up each ball with food film.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of starch with 30 ml of water, then add to the glue.
- Place the yarn in glue and leave for 30 minutes for good impregnation.
- Smear the film on each ball with oil so that the glue does not remain in the intervals between the threads.
- Wind up the yarn on the ball, make a circle, then tie a knot and continue to wind the ball in a chaotic direction.
- Hang the balls, for example, on the balcony and wait about 7 hours for them to dry completely.
- Find the tip of the ball, untie it and let the air out.
- Pull the ball and tape out.
Balls of thread are ready! I recommend to watch the video master class!
Balls of thread can be made of any color and size - it all depends on your imagination and desire. You can decorate knitted balls - with flowers, glitter, ribbons, beads, bows and whatever you want. They can also be painted from a can of golden or silver paint, giving a fabulous glow. The balls are most often hung by a string on the ceiling, but you can simply lay them out on the floor, hang them on a Christmas tree, make them luminous using a garland, lay out figures, and do everything you can think of. Especially for you we have made a selection of the most beautiful and original thread balls, which were collected in this photo gallery!