Animation for the presentation. How to insert animation into a slide?
In this article we will talk about how animation is added to the slides for the presentation. It should immediately be noted that in order to combine sound tracks, as well as images, it is possible to use a variety of types of programs. Many utilities usually support the processing of animated frames, as well as videos of a certain format.
How to insert animation into the presentation: method number 1
When working with a standard Microsoft Office suite of applications, you should create a presentation in Power Point.
- To begin, go to the main menu, go to the "File" section, and then select the action "Open presentation."
- Go to the directory where the main file was originally located, then open the specified document.
- Create a new slide, where the animation will be located for the presentation.
- Click the right mouse button in any free area between slides, which are displayed in the left column.
- In the menu, select "Create a slide."
- Open the "Insert" tab, then select the "Movie" item.
- Then go to the tab "Movie from file."
- Select the folder where the animation is located for the presentation.
- Double-click on it with the left mouse button, after which the image will be inserted into the slide.
It must be remembered that in the mode of work on the presentation, an image of an animated character will be presented as a specific slide.
How to insert an animation into a presentation: method number 2
First you need to start the presentation of the presentation to check how well the animation is displayed. If a version of the program is installed on the computer that does not allow the insertion of a GIF image, then the file should be divided into several separate elements. To do this, you need to install a special application Gif Movie Gear on your computer. After starting the program, select the Open section and go to the required GIF file.
Next you need to take fragments from it one by one. To do this, select the very first image and go to the Copy item. Paste the copied element into Paint and create a jpeg or bmp file. After that, you need to add them to the presentation one by one. After the files are added, it remains only to set a certain period of time for the display of the slides one by one.
Saving and adjusting frames
In order for the animation to retain the original parameters for the presentation, you will need to use the time intervals that are fixed in the GIF file. If there is a need to make adjustments to some frames, it is better to use the second method of inserting animation.