15 hospital (Vykhino). 15 hospital, Vykhino - diagnostic center
The 15th hospital (Moscow, Vykhino) opened in 1981. For all time of its existence the clinic was a modern medical institution equipped with the latest equipment.
The department, which includes the 15th hospital (Vykhino):
- Diagnostic center.
- Maternity hospital.
The 15th hospital (Vykhino) is also the clinical base of four medical research institutes and two medical institutes. In the institution, therapeutic activities are carried out in many areas.
15 City Hospital (Vykhino), the address of which - st. Veshnyakovskaya, page 23, specializes in such key areas:
In this structural unit, whichincludes 5 hospital (Vykhino) provides medical assistance for fractures and injuries of the spine, limbs and ribs. Endoprosthetics of the joints are also performed. The department is treated for any type of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and bone damage. To provide medical assistance, modern methods are used, which are used in leading domestic and foreign clinics. On the basis of the department there is a department of traumatology.
This direction is considered one of the leading.15 hospital (Vykhino) has the latest equipment for diagnosing and treating atherosclerosis, ischemic and hypertensive pathologies. If necessary, the patient is transferred to the cardiosurgery unit. The clinic has a qualified staff.
Specialists perform successful treatmentpathologies of SSS. Low-traumatic surgical methods are used. 15 hospital (Vykhino) is an institution where an effective method of aneurysm removal has been developed and successfully implemented. The clinic also carries out coronary artery bypass grafting.
The 15th hospital (Vykhino) has equipmentfor the detection of pathological problems of blood vessels. On the basis of the clinic, varicosity and other vascular diseases are eliminated by operational and conservative methods.
This unit includes several structural units. In particular, it includes:
- Department of surgery of the main vessels.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Department of purulent surgery.
Activity of the department of surgery of mainvessels is aimed at the treatment and prevention of circulatory diseases of the brain and pathologies of the arteries. Operational interventions are successfully carried out. In addition, the treatment of diseases of the arteries of the kidneys. On the basis of the unit there is a diagnostic laboratory. The department of purulent surgery provides medical care to patients with infectious skin diseases and abscesses of lymphatic structures, appendicitis. Patients with peritonitis and acute intestinal obstruction also come here. In outpatient surgery, treatment is provided without placing patients in the hospital. Among the diseases on which this department specializes, the most common are benign tumors (lipoma, atheroma, papilloma).
This unit carries out work in the field ofdiagnostics and therapy of diseases of peripheral and central nervous systems, osteochondrosis. In addition, the state of the patient's body is restored after the transferred CNS diseases.
Experts provide advice and conductantenatal care of pregnant women, do tests and examinations. In cases of complications, patients are sent to a hospital. For pregnant women, a program for preparing for childbirth has been developed. It consists of a practical and theoretical part. Immediately during childbirth, three types of anesthesia are used: general anesthesia, the administration of an anesthetic drug to the spine and the etheric mask. These methods are used in the absence of contraindications in patients and at their request. In the maternity hospital single rooms are equipped with an increased level of comfort for the mother and child. A month after the discharge, the patient and the newborn are monitored. The maternity hospital is equipped with modern equipment, including an artificial respiration apparatus. It is used in the severe condition of the child and mother. In addition, it is possible to conclude a contract whereby the woman in childbirth can stay in a separate ward, and also leave the newborn in the ward right after giving birth.
In the diagnostic center, there is a reception and consultation of patients in several areas:
- Therapy. Consultations are given, diagnostics of patients is carried out, the condition of which does not require treatment in a hospital.
- Cardiology. There is a consultative and diagnostic assistance to patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Ophthalmology. Diagnosis of eye diseases is carried out and assistance is provided to patients with visual impairment.
- Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system are diagnosed and the necessary therapy is provided.
- Psychotherapeutic room. Consultations and treatment of patients with nervous and mental disorders are conducted.
- Separation of functional and ultrasound diagnosis. It has modern equipment, which allows to conduct research at a high level. Ultrasound examinations are also carried out here.
- Department of radiation diagnosis. A full range of examinations is carried out on X-ray equipment and a CT device. There is also an MRI device installed here.
- Endoscopic department.Consultations are conducted for patients and studies using the instrumental method. Examinations are carried out with the help of an endoscope. It is a flexible tube with an optical and lighting system. Most often of all carried out examinations are performed gastric examinations (gastroscopy) and cardiac chambers (cardioscopy).
15 hospital (Vykhino). Reviews
Many former patients highly appreciate the level ofservice in the clinic. According to the patients, the staff of the hospital is very attentive to those who enter the treatment or who are undergoing the examination. The clinic is equipped with modern equipment, due to which the diagnosis is carried out in the shortest possible time. Recording to the reception to specialists is quick and without queues.